The love child of a fine DK and durable fingering yarn, this extra fine 4ply merino yarn is treated with natural aloe vera to become ultra soft and gentle on the skin, making it ideal for baby wear and those with sensitive skin or mild wool allergies. Shorn, spun, dyed and lovingly processed in a family owned and operated Mill in Tollegno, Italy since 1900. Baby soft yarns come in a range of beautiful on trend colours, with a refined finish that only the Italian's could execute. Softly conditioned for exceptional quality, dye longevity and luxurious handle, make up your next knitting project with Lana Gatto yarns and it will last a lifetime, and then some.
Baby Soft Yarn:
- 50g ball approx 170m in each one.
- 4ply recommended UK size No. 4 Needles
- Made from 100% virgin extra fine merino wool from Italy.
(Virgin wool is the first clip taken from the lamb, when its wool is the softest).
- Treated with natural aloe vera for an ultra soft handle and low irritation.
- Yarn is cultivated, spun, dyed and packaged in Tollegno, Italy.
We recommend gentle hand wash with a wool detergent when caring for your knit creations. Dry flat in shade, do not tumble dry and cool iron if needed.
For any further enquiries, please get in touch here.