- Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
How do I sign up?
Simply select Laybuy as your payment option at check out or visit laybuy.com/consumer to create your account.
Can anyone use Laybuy?
Laybuy is available to all New Zealand, Australian and UK residents who are at least 18 years old with a valid debit or credit card.
Does Laybuy have a spending limit?
Laybuy does credit check upon sign up and if you don't have a credit score, Laybuy will assign you with $120.
Can I exceed my limit?
Sure you can! Subjected to sufficient balance on your debit or credit card to complete the purchase. If you spend more than your assigned limit, the excess will be added to your first payment.
Does Laybuy have any fees?
No! Laybuy is completely interest free, although late or missed payments will result in a $10 penalty.
For more information regarding Laybuy please visit Laybuy.