The Denim Manual - Fashionary
Regular price $40.19
The Most Comprehensive Book for the Denim Industry
The Denim Manual covers every aspect of the denim industry including history, fabric, design, washes and care. It also explores the technical processes and terms that are unique to the industry, and includes many insider tips and insights. This timeless encyclopedia will immerse you in the world of denim, so you may understand and appreciate its meaning, its history, its value, and the fascinating stories behind it.
Talking all things Denim.
- The most comprehensive Denim book covering history, denim fabric, design, washing and care.
- A complete collection of denim fabrics, washes, and terms.
- Easy to understand, with over 700 illustrations and photos.
- Covers insiders’ knowledge and tips to help you become a denim expert.
A True Understanding of Denim.
Denim is a complex and special fabric with a rich historical and cultural heritage. In this comprehensive book, you will discover the meaning and value of denim throughout history and acquire lots of practical knowledge, expertise and terminology in a concise manner.
- Size: 14cm (W) x 21cm (H) x 3.3cm (D)
- Page: 208
- Paper: 158 gsm Premium Paper
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Cover: Hard-cover
For Denim Lovers.
The Denim Manual is to address the unique needs of denim lovers. We hope the book will give you a thorough understanding of the denim industry, and guide you through your own denim journey.
Founded in 2008, Fashionary design and produce products for professional fashion designers and fellow fashionistas. Products include sketchbooks, planners, handbooks, and practical tools which are aimed at all levels of the fashion industry. The name originated from "Fashion + Dictionary + Diary".