BOMBER JACKET WITH ASYMMETRIC POCKETS
Size : From 8 to 20
Difficulty : 3/3
This bomber jacket of masculine inspiration has a real aviator feel and an interesting play on asymmetry for its pockets, inlcuding an extra pocket on the left sleeve. The back gussets create a slightly oversized shape and lend a sporty, relaxed look for every-day wear that could become more cutting-edge in an upscale fabric. This lined bomber jacket closes with a zip and will provide both comfort and elegance at all moments. Whether in khaki cotton or printed silk, it will become an essential of your wardrobe.
- Rib (collar, cuffs and welt)
- 1 x50cm Zip (size 10 UK size)
- Fusible for the pocket facing, front facing, sleeve pocket flap and piped pocket reinforcement ; collar version B
- Fabric yardage for 110 cm ( 55cm on fold ) a version = 2,70 m, b version = 2,70 m
- Lining yardage for 110 cm ( 55cm on fold ) a, b version= 1,50 m
- fabric yardage for 145 cm ( 72,5cm on fold ) a version = 1,95 m, b version = 2,00 m
- Lining yardage for 145 cm ( 72,5cm on fold ) a, b version = 1,10 m
Click here for measurement chart.
For any further enquiries, please get in touch here.